Saturday, December 07, 2019

Currently...

Happy December! My favorite month. Its the month I was born (which means the month we celebrate that event). It's the end of a year. It's the holiday season and everyone seems jolly.

I put up a tree this year and that's helping with my jolly side. The cats, however, are systematically taking it down. I've decided for next year, as a fun game, I'm going to use my tree as an advent calendar. Every time the demons knock one off, I'm putting it away. Then by the time Christmas shows up my tree should be bare and I can just put it away.

Ok, so the other part of this time of year that I love is a new year is coming. A new year means new beginnings to me. I have a list. A very long list for sure. I'll write about that later. But in doing my list I thought about what was happening currently, so I thought I'd write about that. So get a cup of coffee and have a look.

Currently Reading: My goal this year was 50 books. I'm reading book 49 right now. If I keep these last two short I can just make my goal. I'm shooting for 50 again next year.

Currently Eating: Still eating Low Carb - ish. I feel off the wagon a bit - well a lot lately. But I'm back to visiting my nutritionist. Back to personal trainer. And back to planning my weekly meals.

Currently Listening to: Christmas Music of all kinds. My most recent favorite is for King & Country Little Drummer Boy. I was introduced to this last year and it's quickly became my favorite.

Currently Watching: The Gilmore Girls, and The Girl More Girls A Year in the Life. The TV did a marathon of Gilmore Girls and I watched all 7 seasons. Then I had to see the latest. The Year in the Life was not great. But I do love me some Gilmore Girls.

Currently Making: Cookies. Tomorrow is the great bit December Cookie Exchange and so I have to make me some cookies.

Currently Feeling: Focused. Working on my plan for 2020 and feeling really focused on it all.

Currently Planning: 2020! It's almost here and I've got a lot to do.

Currently Loving: Traveler's Notebooks. I'm almost done converting all my 12X12 scrapbooks to smaller Traveler's Notebooks. I love the new format and it's been fun reviewing all the years of work.


0 comments: