Saturday, April 04, 2015

Tapas...Sangria...Paella

It's been a crazy couple of days here in Barcelona. I've been meaning to blog but, well, there hasn't been time. And I've not gone through my photos, and blogging without photos is a sin. I checked. And the church person I asked said yes it's a sin. Now granted he spoke Catalan and I was speaking "Spanish" so he could have just as easily been calling me a sinner. Either way...no photos...no blogging.

I will say tonight is our last night in the beautiful Barcelona. If you like adventure and history and food and drink and more food and more drink, then you should put Barcelona on your destination list. Such a beautiful place.

SSIL and I have managed to drink/eat and walk our way through this historic town.


Tomorrow we hop on the Norwegian Spirit for our 10 day cruise. It seems like we've been gone forever that it's hard to believe we still have 10 more days and 5 more glorious destinations. We have some sea days on the boat so I'll catch up then. Until then, todos son en mi Corazon.

Que le vayan bien!!!

0 comments: