Monday, March 30, 2015

Meet Luigi

You all are well familiar with Puck, Daisy, PDot and the Pucklettes...and familiar with my need to have some "creature" with me on trips to take random photos of.  I've lost some of my mojo with this when I lost Puck. It slowly came back when I got the Pucklettes. 

Turns out that I have a new travel companion for this trip.

Meet Luigi.

Luigi came to me from a couple of my crazy colleagues ... the Queen and Luigi's mother decided that Luigi needed to help find his long lost love. So today, the dropped of Luigi with this super special note.

Can you not read the note? Let me post it here for you.



Dear Jenn,
My name is Louie (henceforth known as Luigi). I need your help…last summer, when I was visiting my gret-granduck in Spain, NI fell in love. Her name was Quackita [pause for dramatic emphasis]. We met over sangrias, it was love at first sight!

Sadly, her padre did not approve. And now, 11 months, 5 days, 2 hours, and 42 minutes after our first sip of sangria, I want to bring my dear Quackita home to los Estados Unidos. I’d love to see more of Spain while we search for Quackita, but please, no running with the bulls. I’m already packed, I eat very little, and I’m travel size for you convenience.  Please don’t let me search and heart sickness interfere with your own adventures – and drink a lot, don’t worry I float.

Tengo ganas de nuestras adventuras juntos!
Luigi


I am not sure the Queen and LM (Luigi's Mom) understand just how seriously I take this job.  But since they now have been made aware of this blog (Hey Guys!) they most likely now know.

So, I've added Luigi to my travel scavenger list...any of you want to readjust the number of photos you guessed?

0 comments: