Monday, May 07, 2018

Wine Wine the magical fruit...

Wow, two posts in a row with Wine in the title. Hmmm...

This last weekend SIL, Bluberry and I went out to do yet more wine tasting. It was "hidden" behind the veil of "let's go play with out new cameras". But I wasn't fooled. It was about wine tasting.

I've gone back and forth on the "wine goal" for this year. I find it amusing I even have a goal around wine. But here you have it.

I originally was going to try to taste 50 wineries this year (you know because it's my 50th year). Then I thought that my be too, oh I don't know, wino-esk.

So I changed it to 50 new wines. Well, shit 4 wineries and you've almost hit that goal.

Officially, my goal is to taste every winery in the Passport that I bought from Costco.

Done.

Know how many are in that...42! I'm going to give it my best though.


In other news, Scotland is a short 3 weeks away. I finally pulled my suitcase out and it's ready to go. The packing list is printed, and it's starting.

In more other news, Mother's Day is Sunday. This year has been different. I haven't been "a mess" leading up to Mother's Day like I was last year. Which makes me wonder if this year the actual day is going to be a mess. I miss her so much and it's amazing how much your heart can hurt.

Thank god I have all this wine.

0 comments: