Thursday, November 05, 2020

Happy Birthday Mom

Mom would be 73 years today if she was still with us. We all miss her like nobody's business. I think of her daily and honestly, sometimes I hear her come out of my mouth. 


She was often the life of the party. She spoke her mind with no remorse. She loved with everything she had. And if you crossed her...look out! She was mom to so many. Grandma to many more - you didn't even have to be blood. She loved her pets, and loved anyone's dog. If she was missing, find the nearest dog and you'd find her. 

She was brave and courageous in her career. She taught me that women can do anything with a little hard work.

Overall, she was my best friend. And while we would often debate over politics, which I admit I'd poke at her to get her going, I knew she would always, ALWAYS be there for me. 

I miss her with my whole being. 

0 comments: