Monday, October 17, 2005

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mom was in town so we shopped and shopped and shopped. Oh and we ate some too.

So, I sent a note to a few sarcastic friends to ask for ideas for writing. I have to say, they came through as I thought they would with interesting, a bit amusing, and down right outlandish ideas.

1. Places you've traveled that has has the most impact on you. NOT where you've drank the most.

2. Why ___ ? Nothing else, but why?

3. Why Washington is the real Washington over Washington DC

4. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck? Do the math!

5. Scientology

6. The morale delimnas of the world.

So, while all very good conversational pieces, I think I'll pass on most of them for now. Though writing about a wood chuck could be interesting.

If you've got any idea, let me hear them.

BTW - 69 more shopping days until Christmas.

PS - In case you're wondering, the deleted comments are not deleted because of the content, while amuse, but rather because its SPAM. I hate SPAM, in any way shape or form.

1 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

"The morale dilemmas of the world."

... but then, wouldn't you just be writing about how much some people's jobs suck???

... ME FIRST!!!!