Monday, November 28, 2005

On the 28th Day of November...my true love gave to me...

Yah right. Anyone who knows me knows there's no true love. Blech! Boys...icky. Wait..not to sound as if I prefer women...because I still wika the boys.

AnyWHOOO....

So the holidays came and went. Nothing overly exciting or different happened. Other than I absolutely, positively, 100% decided to NOT BUY yet. I can't afford it just yet and REFUSE to be married to my house. I'd prefer to be married to a spouse...hahahah I'm funny today...and a poet.

"Stop rhyming and I mean it."
"Anyone want a peanut"

Know where that's from?

But I digress. Two job interviews set up for tomorrow. Two different jobs...two different locations...but all on the Microsoft campus. We shall see. Both are contract positions I'd be good in and would learn a bunch.

Finished my Christmas cards yesterday. Stop whining and caring on about how you haven't even started and stop calling me an over achiever. I HAVE to start early because I hand make my own cards. Now you can call me an over achiever. So be watching your mail for the FANTASTIC Christmas card of 2005...if you didn't get one, I'm sorry....well sorta. I'll be sending them out the end of the week...so stay tuned. And if you don't like them, no need to tell me.

1 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Princess Bride!

YES!