Monday, October 04, 2010

Well, Life's Like a Road That You Travel On

I find myself sitting in awe of what the heck happened to September.  I seemed to have misplaced it somewhere and I sure can't find it (much like a few batteries - but that's another story).

Maybe the aliens took me and that could account for my lack of memory of an entire month.  I'm sure I got paid, I'm sure I did some work, I'm sure I probably cooked some and I'm sure I took some photos, but I am not sure what, when why, and who.

With September nothing but a vague memory, let's move on into October. I'm going to try to at least remember October.  Try to.

Anyhow, aside from taking photos of this cute kid I spent most the weekend going through the hundreds and hundreds of the 3Day photos.  Eventually I'll have them all done and posted to Flickr for y'all to view. I know you're dying to!  I know you're holding your breath waiting in anticipation of seeing these photos.  It's okay. Admit it! 

In other exciting news, the MomUnit will be here at the end of the month. The male ritual hunting week is coming up and all us girls are heading to Leavenworth,WA for a weekend of German goodness.  I plan on having a few German sausages and perhaps some German beer. 

This coming Sunday is Sunday Dinner. I'll be making my WORLD's FAMOUS Chili!   And by "world's famous" I really mean "World Famous to My World." The weather has turned to the fall crispness here and that means soups, stews, and chili's become part of the menu items.  I can't wait.

1 comments:

BigBro said...

I admit it.......I wanna see the finished 3-Day pics.......don't make me beg, because I will.