Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Come Sail Away...Come Saily Away....Come Sail away with me...

Its officially.

I just put $$ down for another cruise.

This time, the MomUnit and Family friends who cruise with the ParentalUnits all the time and I are going to Eastern Canada and Quebec City.

Next October the MomUnit and I will be flying to NY and heading from there.  It's a 10 day round trip cruise that hits Halifax, Quebec City (for almost two days), Corner Brook and Sydney. 

I know nothing about these locations and can barely spell Halifax.  Thankfully I have a year to figure out what they are and what I'll want to do in each one - or just get off the boat and wonder around - which is always fun.

The MomUnit and I also booked our condo in San Diego for next year. Seattle SIL has decided to walk the San Diego 3day and so I figured I might as well go down and Stalk in SD. I've not been to SD for YEARS...so it'll be fun.

So in October next year, we'll be in Canada for 10 days. And the in November we'll be in San Diego for 7 days.  I'd better start saving for not working for a half of a month.

In the course of two days, the MomUnit has used my credit/debit card twice. I think she's enjoying spending my $$.  My how the roles have reversed.

0 comments: