Thursday, January 01, 2015

Hello 2015! Whatcha got in store for me?

Happy 2015! I've got so much to say today that I think I'll just explode if I don't get it all out. But to save your time I'll only cover a few things and leave the rest for future blogs.

I gotta tell you about Christmas.

I gotta tell you about my birthday party!

I gotta tell you about how I did on my goals for 2014!

I gotta tell you about my 2015 goals!

I gotta tell you about the letter I wrote myself in Jan 2014!

I gotta tell you about what I did for NYE!

Gosh...I'm just exhausted thinking about it.

First, I want to wish you all a very happy new year. The new year, to me, represents a new beginning. A clean slate. A chance to change. A chance to stay the same. A chance to do whatever you want. You get to decide. 

2014 was good to me. By and large, it was a good year. I think every year has it's up and downs.  Sometimes the downs out-weigh the ups, but when the ups come...they are truly magical.

Christmas was rather dull. I flew to Tucson and then go a cold. The MomUnit worked a couple of days. I did some work. And then she got sick. We had family over for Christmas Eve - I made ribs.  For the first time in like forever we didn't do Frito Lollies. The ribs were spectacular...as usual.

Christmas day we made turkey. The MomUnit and I marveled at how long it had been since we cooked this meal together.  We had friends who are like family over to help us eat all the food. 


Now on to the birthday. I've settled into a nice tradition of having friends and family over to celebrate and have them bring their favorite appetizer. There's no fuss. No muss. Just a chance to really celebrate with people I love.


So that's all I'm going to share right now. The Rose Parade is on and it's distracting me...

Happy New Year everyone!!!

0 comments: