Sunday, February 15, 2015

Apparently...

Wow, last week flew by so fast I didn't even have time to blink and think about posting to the blog. I miss writing, whether you think I'm good at it or not is irrelevant. I miss writing.

This week was a blur of activity. Work has increased a lot. I'm still loving it and love everything about it. I like being busy. I'm not overwhelmed yet, but can see it within an arm's reach. Thankfully, I have a boss who'd understand - cuz his job is just as crazy. I like the test though. I like to test myself and see how far my stress level can be tested.

Aside from work, this week was a social flurry. Monday night was dinner club. It was my pick this month and picked the new steakhouse in Redmond called the Prime Steakhouse. 


It was good. Expensive - that's for sure. I'd have to say I have no need to go back there. If I wanted a good steak I'd fire up my own grill.

Wednesday night the girls all went to Cirque du Soleil to see Kurio.  It was fun, as always to be with the gals.  The show was fantastic...I've yet to see a Cirque that isn't. Kurio wasn't my favorite show, but it was good and spectacular - as usual.


Thursday was more working late and Friday was more working late. By the time Saturday came around I was ready to sleep in. Only the demons cats had other ideas. So I was up at the butt crack of dawn. 

Seattle SIL came over Saturday to do some pretty special things....WE CHECKED IN FOR OUR CRUISE.

That's right. In a short 49 days we'll be in Barcelona. I cannot wait. We've got our hotel booked, and have started talking about what we want to do in Barcelona.  SIL is going to make me go through an art museum - which may be good for my soul...we shall see. Admittedly, I wouldn't mind going through a Picasso museum or two.

So we're checked in. We've paid for our excursions. We've paid for our on boat daily fees. Everything is set. Now we wait.  I do think, though, that March 31 will be here before I know it.

Today I went with Blueberry to shop for cars. She was in a car accident a week or so ago and totaled the CRV.  Today wasn't nearly as bad of an experience as I thought it might be. She's done a good job at doing enough research to not seem lost.

That's all for now. Over an out.

0 comments: