Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Happy Birthday Demons

So right...it's been a couple of days. And I know you're just dying to hear what I've been doing. Let's back up some ... shall we?

This last Saturday (Jan 31st) I drove BACK up North to see those darn snow geese. Suffice it to say, I'm not 100% convinced that these "snow geese" are a myth. I drove up and down the roads in the Skagit Valley and saw nothing. No snow geese. I saw seagulls. I saw trumpeter swans. I saw black birds. And I saw this little bird...


On the bright side, I did meet my good friends P & S from up North who have the beautiful golden retrievers for lunch in La Conner. I got up there a bit early and strolled the very empty street of La Conner.



Then Sunday...oh so sad Sunday. If you're not up in the world of sports, the Superbowl was Sunday. And our team the Seahawks, sadly, lost. Regardless, Seattle SIL, Blueberry and I had a fantastic time eating and cheering.

After we lost the Superbowl we all had to go back to work. Ugh. So sad, and such an unfortunate loss.

Tuesday, however, was a great day.  The demons kittens turned TWO.  They didn't seem at all thrilled with the party hats I bought them.




I can't believe it's been two years since these little kids were born and then started living with me. So many things that I didn't know about having two kittens.  But I'm so glad I have them...mostly.

0 comments: