Monday, February 09, 2015

Never on a Sunday, a Sunday, a Sunday...

I've not heard that song in a LONG time, and suddenly today it's stuck in my noggin'.

Yesterday was Sunday dinner. 

This happened...

... after we had dinner.  There must have been something odd in the Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole...besides AWESOME-SAUCE. 

We're trying to come up with some Sunday dinner themes.  Mr. Landlord asked if we can have a 50 Shades of Grey - ah no. The image of that with my friends just sorta made me lose my appetite.

Tonight Mr. and Mrs. Landlord, Blueberry and I did our dinner club thing tonight. It was my selection and I chose the Prime Steakhouse in Redmond.  It was delicious. Expensive! Very expensive, but delicious! I'm not sure I'd go again though. Mostly because if I want a good steak I BBQ it.


I had these meat skewers. 6 oz of New York and 6oz of Sirloin. The side was potatoes gratin. The sauce was a red wine beurre blanc or however you spell it. It was, in a word, delicious. I took the leftovers home and plan on having them for lunch tomorrow.

And that's been that for the last couple of days. What about you? What have you been up to?



0 comments: