Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Nashville - Day 6

 Hello November!

Last day in Nashville! We used the hop on hop off trolley to get to the Ryman so we can go through the museum. Only...we didn't know they closed at 11 today! Sherrie was very bummed. We missed it on Monday because it closed early too. So we planned on doing it Tuesday, only we didn't know it closed early again. 

So we walked over to the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum. I absolutely didn't want to waste my time in that, so I opted to sit in the lobby and people watch. My knee and back were still acting up and I just didn't want to push it. I was also starting to not feel great. 

After the museum we went to Gumbo's for lunch. I had a shrimp po'boy that was yummy yummy!


When we finished lunch we headed back to the hotel. It was getting late and I wasn't feeling great. We figured we'd have a downtime afternoon. 

I got the chills a bit and decided I needed a nap. I slept a bit and then it was clear I was coming down with something. 

We ordered pizza in and watch a movie. Pizza didn't sound great - which told me I was really not feeling good. I still ate two slices, but that was because I was hungry-ish. 

Our flight is early tomorrow and it's gonna be a long flight for me. I'm ready to go home though. It's been fun Nashville. 

0 comments: