Friday, December 30, 2011

The Celebrators!

I have a great group of friends.

There I said it.

And some family members are included in with that statement...you know who you are...

The Birthday Bash themed "Another FABULOUS year" was a success.  The proof is in the photo.


What a bunch of crazy people! And I love them all.  Every. Single. One of them. 

Those people made me laugh so hard last night I think I almost pee'd my pants. 

Those people made so much food, I don't think I'll ever eat again. 



Those people opened too many wine bottles. Which may not look like too many to some. But considering there were only a couple of us drinking wine. And might I add, Layered Cake Malbec...OMG so good. 


Those people made me drink wine from all those opened wine bottles.



Those people ate all my cupcakes.



The cupcakes were a hit for sure. I'm so glad I bought them instead of trying to make them. 

And those people left me a mess to clean up.  Thankfully, I like cleaning up after a party...I don't let anyone help clean up. 

These people got there late and didn't make the group shot.


So I made them act crazy all by themselves.


These people are some of my most favorite people in all the world.  I'm so thankful they know me and I know them.  Here's to more years for great friends, birthday bashes, and wine.

Pictured: LTR
Birthday Girl, Queen PopUp, Red, Princess Lori, BigBro, ChickenLady, Pantry Goat, Blueberry, Seattle SIL, The Landlords and they're little guy, and Mr. Queeen PopUp.

1 comments:

Lesley said...

Love it! You are so great with taking photos -- I never remember to actually do that and then, ya know, post them. I hope your birthday week is still ongoing and festive!