Friday, October 19, 2012

Corner Brook, Newfoundland

My main goal in Corner Brook Newfoundland was to get a photo of a Newfoundland.  I was first one off the boat and there sitting waiting for me was two beautiful newfys.
Meet Flossie and Shawna. Shawna is the one laying down.  They were unbelievably sweet, which is expected for Newfys.

After that I hopped on a tour bus for an excursion called "Corner Brook in Focus" - designed for photographers.  I wasn't exactly expecting an actual photography experience considering my "shutterbug's Dream" in Halifax wasn't exactly a shutterbugs dream.

Anyhow, the tour took us to some of the most scenic places in Corner Brook. Which was challenging I think since Corner Brook to me was not a very exciting city. The weather sucked too which didn't make it much easier to enjoy Corner Brook.

 
 

0 comments: