Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck

The song Some Nights from Fun. has been stuck in my noggin for days now. I have tried everything. Listening to it. Singing it out loud. Playing the video. Nothing. Absolutely nothing will allow it to depart my brain. So that's why the first line is the subject line.

I had to laugh today because on Tuesday when I posted about voting I was thinking I'd do NaBloPoMo this year. I had a plan. I had topics. I was ready to go.  Today was the first time since then I thought about blogging. Maybe next year.

Tomorrow I am heading to the great city of San Diego. Seattle SIL, Princess Lori and Princess Carla are all walking in the San Diego 3Day next weekend and I, along with my new co-pilot Blueberry will be stalking them.

And since we have to be in San Diego anyhow, we decided to take a bit longer and spend some time seeing the city. It's turned into our Hunting Wives adventure for this year. The crab hats are packed and we're ready.

Also joining us is the MomUnit and Queen PopUp.  It should be a blast. Though admittedly I haven't seemed as excited as I think I should be. I think its because I was already gone for 14 days very recently.  Still, I'm sure upon my arrival to warm, sunny, San Diego I'll be just fine. 

Stay tuned for stories and photos.

0 comments: