Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A new year and a NEW JOB...

I got a new job! I'm so very excited. I've been more than ready for a new direction and a new challenge...and that's exactly what I got.

I'll be working for Microsoft as a contractor in their Speech Server team.

What's speech server did you say? http://www.microsoft.com/speech/default.mspx Speech Server combines Web technologies, speech-processing services, and telephony capabilities into a single, integrated system. Speech Server enables companies to unify their Web and telephony infrastructure.

My job is a project management position. In this role, I will be in charge of creating strategic plans after the sale/deployment by gathering and filtering knowledge of Speech Server customers into product planning, marketing, sales, partners and other internal or external teams.

My last day of work here is Jan 6th...then its on to bigger and better things...oh and mo'money...lots mo'.

2 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Who-hoo!

Vicky told me. We think it's great news!

Congratulaterinos!

Anonymous said...

Who-hoo!

Congratulaterinos!!!!