Monday, December 05, 2005

A Very Dudley Christmas


Hello All,
Its 20 days until Christmas... incase you can't do the math. Which means 24 days until I turn another year older.

This weekend was the "Very Dudley Christmas" show. Love these guys. They did a fantastic show at the Sunset Tavern. Aside from the boys coming out wearing Santa hats, they did sing their Christmas classics...mixed with the other good stuff.

But this show was EXTRA special. I took a photo with the lead singer. You know, the man I'm going to marry. Yah, I finally got up enough nerve to get a photo with him.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

So Jen, I'm glad that you had a nice evening with your future. When are you planning to make your next move?

Jenn from WA said...

My next move will have to be equally as timed...a couple of years at the very minimum. = )