Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Eve

I can't get the "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem/story out of my noggin.

Tonight is the night before the 3Day. I find that I'm a bit nostalgic about this event. I had to go back and read my blogs from last year. Wow. I can't believe I walked for 3 days and tried to walk 60 miles.

As I read I found myself tearing up and I thought, "Are you kidding me? Already crying." For the next three days I will be at the locations that got me all teary eye'd last year, the cheer stations. I can't wait. I have my two hats and my big wig all brushed and ready to be worn (yes I had to brush the hats, they're fur-ish after all). I have my cameras all lined up, batteries charged, a plan on shots to take...I'm all set.

Now, I just have to get through three days of cheering endlessly for 2300 heroes out there walking in support to find a cure for breast cancer. But never fear my faithful readers, I'll be posting as much as I can.

0 comments: