Saturday, November 28, 2009

Will you tell the folks back home I nearly made it?

If you know the song to the lyrics in the title you 1) need help and 2) get BIG Jenn kudos.

Right, so I'm sitting her being depressed watching the Crapple Cup. Good Lord, my Cougs really need to pull their helmets out of the collective behinds. Ugh.

My appetite is missing. If you've seen it can you do me a solid and send it to me? I keep expecting to see it on the back of a milk carton or something. Today at 3:45pm I realized I hadn't yet had a morsel of food. That is so unlike me. Food and I are BFFs. Its frustrating to not even want to eat. Further I don't even want to cook, or think about food, or shop for food, Ugh...I so miss my old self at times.

My new diet today has consisted of Nutella and Fritos. Nice huh? I had a handful of Frito's at 3:45pm and then a spoon full of Nutella. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking this could be the new diet craze.

Last night BigBro, Seattle SIL and I went and saw Straight No Chaser. If you ever have the chance, I highly recommend seeing them. Fantastic singers, mixed with some comedy and throwning 10 attractive boys and you got yourself a winning combination. Check out their Twelve Days of Christmas on their website. Seattle SIL managed to get us front row seats...it was perfect. I could gaze into the eyes of so many talented men. This year they did a song called the Christmas Can Can...I almost pee'd my pants laughing at them. Click here to see it! Do it! Go back and click that link!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I'd happily send you my appetite for yours......xoxo