Monday, December 06, 2010

Its just so much fun....

...when life gets in the way of life.

Know what I mean?  Its that time of year where things are just swishing by and before I know it I'm chinking glasses and saying "Happy New Year".  I try every day to stop, take a breath and experience the moment.  Unfortunately that hasn't stopped the days / months/ years from flying by lightening fast.

This weekend was a full one for me.  It started Friday night by working later than normal on a Friday - for me anyhow.  I had a big deadline (somewhat self imposed and somewhat not) and I had made a stupid mistake during the day that caused a lot of rework for myself (god I love when I do that).  Saturday I was up early getting my camera gear together.  I did a photo shoot for Texas, his beautiful wife and their adorable baby girl (Baby Texas). 

Oh wait, that's not the photo.  That's a former co-worker( PMDude - I couldn't resist - tell Creed) 



That's the little darlin'.

After the photoshoot and a delicious lunch with the photo subjects, I came home to watch the Apple Cup with Blueberry.  It was a fantastic game, despite the Cougs losing it. At least they didn't "Coug it." 

Sunday it was up early for breakfast with a friend.  Getting caught up with friends is a great way to have breakfast.  After I met up with BeagleBabe to swap scrapbooking paper and have some coffee. 

then....

I had a date with Harry Potter.  Blueberry and I went and saw the latest movie.  Good....somewhat predictable since I just started reading the book again.  Conveniently enough the movie ended exactly where I am in the book.  So now I have what 6 months to finish the book. I think I can do it.

And so here we are on Monday...busy week ahead and I can hardly wait. 

0 comments: