Thursday, January 05, 2012

Love is in the air….sight and every sound

OMG. I’m in love.

Fully. 100%. Absolutely. Without hesitation. In love.

I knew it would happen one day, well I mean I hoped it would.

I knew that I’d walk into a room/store/website and be immediately smitten.  And that day has come. Finally.

I always thought that love was allusive and not something that ever be a part of my life. Sure my friends and family love me, but they don’t count. Well, I mean they do count, but not like this love.

This love is pure. It’s full of color and grace and glitter!
Yes glitter.


If you're laughing right now you clearly don't understand the relationship between a scrapbooker and glitter.  Its messy. Very very messy.

Don't get me wrong, I do love glitter.  I just don't like that it stays with me for days, weeks even.

This new love has solved all my glitter issues. 

Glitter PENS!

I blame my enabler BeagleBabe. She's responsible for introducing me to my newest and most glittery-est love.  But I'm so very glad she did.

These colorfully, glittery, smooth writing pens are what dreams are made of.  I can hardly wait to start using them in jest on my scrapbook pages - instead of writing, "I love you glitter pens" and "Mrs. GlitterPens."

I hope the boyfriend doesn't find out about this new love.  He may stop making me coffee.

2 comments:

BigBro said...

It's January......you can't just go off buying things as if it was December......budget!!!

Jenn from WA said...

But this was ordered in December...so I'm safe.