Tuesday, August 05, 2014

That's the Night That the Light's Went Out in Redmond

Sooo last night, in case you're not following my every move on FB, a bunch of us 3Day girls got together to get caught up with a 3day friend of out of state.

We ate fabulous food.

We laughed until our sides hurt and we were crying.

We drank some wine.

 

Which may explain why we thought everything was so funny.

So after a fabulous dinner and some wine, I wanted to take some photos of this group of ladies. Our hostess' husband was responsible for taking the photo(s). Trying to get this group of ladies to stay still and smile for one simple photo is like herding cats.

Don't believe me?

I give you exhibit 1-7
 







So after all that, I finally make it home at/around 10:30. Princess Lori and I carpooled and as we got closer to my house we realized everything was super dark. All the lights were out.

I pulled into my complex and realized there was no way I was going to be able to get into the garage with Sparky...AND therefore no way to get into the house.

Guess who didn't have a house key with her?

That's right! This girl!

A couple of years ago I locked myself out and made a bunch of keys. I hid two and handed the others out to trustworthy family members.

Over the years, the two I "hid" have been "borrowed" to give to misc people and therefore never replaced.

As Princess Lori stood outside trying to decide where I was going to sleep last night, the lights came on.

I promptly went inside and put one of the keys in my wallet and hid the other.

Now the key will be to have my wallet with me and/or remember where I hid the key. Too bad there isn't an app for that.

0 comments: