Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Breakfast at Jenn's

That really doesn't have as good of a ring to it as "Breakfast at Tiffany's" does. And the lot I had over for "breakfast" really aren't all that "Tiffany" type anyhow...


And I still love them.


This last Sunday was, of course, Sunday dinner. This month we went with a PJ's and Breakfast theme. Not too surprising we had a small, intimate group. I'm sure most my attendees probably don't even own PJs and sleep in the nude, and figured that may not be appropriate. I did put in the invite to come dressed in PJs not "what you wear to bed". I'm just sayin'. Had I left it open for this group, God only knows what would have showed up.

I mean, this showed up....

Eventually as the memosa's flowed, that little pillow showed us some nipplage...long story.

I kinda wish I would have left this photo in color. It would have showed SIL's Cat in the Hat Ones-ee way better. And yes, that's me with pig tails. I was going to buy curlers then decided I didn't need, nor want, curlers. And the thought of buying curlers at a thrift store totally grossed me out.


Again, hard to tell, but there is a stack of flap jacks there on that plate. Mr. Braspir is already licking his plate...and the rest of them covered themselves with bibs. It's getting real. Other breakfast items we had was quiche, bacon, muffins and fruit. At the end we decided we all like breakfast for dinner.

 Apparently breakfast for dinner makes you do crazy things.  The poor demons cats were all, "What the hell?".

Then since SIL had the Cat in the Hat hat, we figured we'd actually put a cat in the hat. Lucy was none too happy with us and really has the look of "LET ME GO" on her face.

In other news, I'm slowing gathering my travel items and putting them in one place to make packing easier. The packing list is printed, anything I need to purchase for the trip is purchased, travel notifications made and now I wait. Patiently. Or not so patiently as it seems.

Bubba Boy (aka Linus) is having some trouble with going #2. Guess who gets to go to the vet today? I'm really hoping it's not as serious as WebMD has made it sound. Did you know you can look up pet ailments on WebMD? Me neither. At any rate, the last thing I want to do is plunk down a good chunk of change right before the big trip, but if it'll help Bubba, then I have to do it. Poor wittle guy.

Now, anyone want breakfast?


0 comments: