Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ain't it just my luck

Anyone who knows me, or who has read this blog for longer than a second, knows about my several misadventures with men. Apparently Mike's are not my game as each one in my life at one time or another broke my heart (they've all been forgiven by now).

The other "issue" I've had with men is becoming attracted to them, I find out they're gay. Just my luck right.

So, rewind momentarily to my traffic accident just about two weeks ago. Remember BeemerBoy - who hadn't contacted me originally. Finally. I say finally, he contacted me and provided me with his email address. I immediately sent off an email to get the ball rolling to get this fixed. To my surprise he responded and copied his HUSBAND on the email. Now remember if you will my mother's reaction was "Is he married?" Funny, I don't think she meant was he married to another man!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, I'm not laughing at you. Promise. I'm just laughing because the husband part? Not surprising! I called it!

At least he got in touch, finally. That's good news.

Jenn from WA said...

Lesley - You TOTALLY called it. It was the show tunes, that was the dead give away.

Nicki said...

I used to work at a grocery store in Florida near the gay part of town. It was sooooo depressing to see all these gorgeous men and know they'd never be attracted to me. :( It sucks.

But look at it this way, at least you won't have to explain how you met by saying, "He rammed right into my ass."

Al & Jo said...

Uffda!