Monday, May 12, 2008

Shooting at the walls of heartache... Bang! Bang! I am a warrior... In Pink!

No not for donations. That I have covered. I need money so I can buy this.

CLICK ME TO SEE WHAT I NEED TO BUY!!!

What? You don't think I'm serious, do ya? I'm so serious. My BigBro sent this to me though fearful I'd get in my current beautiful stang and drive to the local Ford dealer and trade my baby in. And don't think for a minute I didn't consider at least calling to see how much. I mean really! This is AWESOME.

I see you by the way. I can see you all rolling your eyes. I gotta tell ya, if Ford were fronting more than just $250 for each purchase, I'd seriously consider it. But then I'd need a second and third job to pay for a new car.

OH and OMG I can get a WARRIOR ZUNE! ARGH!!! BigBro you. Are. Evil! Anyone got a spare $250 they can give me? Come one! It's for a good cause. If you want to donate a ZUNE to my personal growth - I mean really, doesn't a girl need a zune to walk with?, I'd be glad to send you my home address for shipping purposes. Just let me know, k? MomUnit? Got some extra cash in your couch cushions?

Okay, so I decided to keep myself somewhat limited and only ordered a t-shirt, or two or three!

Moving on to other pink related news. The much awaited announcement of my most recent pink purchase. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was the Mustang? At least it is something that can travel.
No need to adjust your computer monitor. Or rub your eyes in disbelief. It is in fact a pink with polka dots suitcase. The upside, besides all it's pinkness, is that I can almost guarantee I'd see it instantly when it comes out of the baggage claim. And if anyone DARES walk off with it I'd see it. Yah, sure it might get dirty, but dirty pink is still pink.

I am starting to think I have a sickness. Pink Fever! I wonder if its contagious! DOH better go wash your hands. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go drool over a pink mustang. Oh shoosh, you know you want too to. Go ahead. I give you permission.

1 comments:

Al & Jo said...

No, no, no! I searched me couch cushions and came up with a M&M, one penny, a cat toy and lots of cat hair. Will any of those help?

As for your pinkness...I swear you are sick, sick, sick. For a child who would throw a fit if I put pink on or near her, you have the fever bad now. Maybe there is medicene to help this?

I laughed when I saw the suitcase. I had made the comment that the next time I travel I want a pink suitcase with polka dots...I was just kidding...now I know where I can borrow one!

NO to the Mustang as well...good try! And Bigbro, quit enticing your lil sis!