Friday, August 07, 2009

Every family has a crazy aunt...

I can say with 100% certainty that my family never EVER has to worry about me being THIS crazy....

I nearly fell over laughing when I read that article. I mean really? Who does that? But what really got me laughing out loud was the part where she's quoted as saying she carries its spare nuts and parts around to feel closer to the machine. Oh. Dear. God.

I have this funny visual of family dinners with her. The table is set nicely. Each family member has brought their significant other. Conversations ensue. Aunt Amy shows up with her pockets jingling and she plops down a few nuts and bolts on the chair next to her. Personally, the family may want to check though, cuz those nuts and bolts might just be missing from her own noggin.

But if you're brave enough, scroll to the bottom of that article and click on this article. What the...? See earlier I was going to say "Only in Pennsylvania could such crazy's exist..." but Mr. Smith from this article is from Washington State. Great. I guess I better keep my car out of his view, I don't want him lovin' up on the Mustang...EWWWW

And in other brightly colored, sparkly news...going to see Dudley Manlove tonight with HikerGirl, PhotoGirl and the Yank! New band member debut tonight. He has pretty big shoes to fill...so we shall see...

1 comments:

Vicky said...

There's crazy all every where

http://jezebel.com/5331003/woman-to-wed-amusement-park-ride