Friday, August 14, 2009

ShHHHH, you hear that...

Yah. There's nothing. No sound. Nothing but the tippity tap of the keys. No dog chains jingling, no barking, no other movement in the house, but me. Oh wait, there's a cat somewhere.

The Oodles of Poodles are gone. The Parental Units have come and gone and have taken the Oodles with them. I have to admit, it's weird to not have them greet me at the door, but it's oddly nice too. Weird.

In other very interesting news, I'm in pain. I've done something to my back and it hurts like, well let's just say it hurts. My pain threshold is very low and this is testing my sanity. Every standing or sitting position is uncomfortable. When I lay down it's okay until I have to roll over or flip, then it hurts. I'm going to spend this weekend hopefully doing nothing to let it try to let it work it's kink out. The only "kink" I prefer to have is the musical group playing on the POC.

ahem

Let's see what else has happened this week. I've worked, but not too many hours. I slept on the Murphy Bed. I bought Starbucks every day this week. MMMM toasty! I met two very fun girlfriends for dinner and some very needed girl catch up time. And now I'm watching America Funniest Videos wondering if 9:30 is too early to go to bed. I have such a thrilling life.

0 comments: