Thursday, August 20, 2009

How does it happen...

time flying that is. I can't believe tomorrow's Friday already. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad. Very glad, but I couldn't tell you what I did this week if asked. Besides going to Starbucks, going to work and going to the doctors.

Side Note: I was just notified by the TV that it's been a "shocking" 2 months since the King of Pops death!

ahem

Right, so doctor appt. I've been having some physical issues and thought it was time to go in and have a chat with someone other than WebMD. I really can't read WebMD anymore. By the time I'm done reading any pages, I'm convinced I'm dying. Not helpful at all.

No need to worry, cuz I know you are, it's nothing serious, just a bit out of sorts. The nurse and the doctor both told me it could be my "age". Huh! So unfair. I'm only - ahem - well older. I'm not quite dead yet (read in a heavy British Monty Python sort of way). I do get to go back next Friday for a fun little procedure - don't be jealous!

The doctor decided to have me do a blood work up today. I swear to Dog they took a gallon. So maybe it was only two small viles, but it felt like a gallon. Now I have a real pretty bruise on my arm. I looked away when she stuck me with the pole (okay so a small needle- but still) and have to admit it wasn't as bad as I was sure it was going to be. I didn't get woosy nor did I pass out - so that's good right. And I had to celebrate my not passing out with a nice dinner at home.

No big plans for the weekend. I think I will walk over and see Julie & Julia! I get exercise and entertained...can't beat that combination.

0 comments: