Thursday, February 11, 2010

I hear YA! I hear YA! Sheesh!

So it's been brought to my attention by many of my stalkers readers that I never posted that I had posted my photos from the cruise on Flickr or somewhere else to view. I'm now officially telling you... I'VE POSTED MY PHOTOS. Go grap yourself a cup of coffee and a biscuit and settle in. There are a few there.

In other news, I had dinner with my GalPal Mega-Roonie last night at Pf Changs. Aside from the obvious delicious-ness of the food, she now has me addicted to a purse.

I hear the "OMG" out there. I know which one of you gasped and thought, "Not a new purse!" But this one's special. No really, it's special.

I have, admittedly, a ton of purses. But in my defense they are all small, evening type purses. Not a purse that holds anything other than a driver's license, a lipstick, and some money. No, I need a day to day purse that is, frankly, awesome.

Mega-roonie had such a purse last night. It's a perfect in that it's square - ish and stands up, it has pockets for things like phone, ipod etc. It's the right size for me AND the best thing of all...


First a side note, I love the idea of swapping purses to match my outfit. Love the idea. Hate the implementation of it. Changing purses daily is a hassle - for me. The girl in me so wants to have a new purse every day, but the "OMG I'm late" girl just doesn't have the time.

Enter the Miche purse. Mega-Roonie was showing me the purses via her Droid phone and this purse was the first I saw. The thing about Miche purses is the purse stays the same and you change the "shell" to different shells. So daily I could have a new purse design and not change my purse insides. How cool is that? The eye catcher was this BreastCancer Shell - Hope Shell - I knew almost instantly I wanted needed this purse.

And so started the research. The Hope Shell is out of stock for now. But I'll be watching for it. So I had to look at different shells. Then I found a local store who sell them and so now have to go check them out - just in case.

So fo all you girls out there who like the ideas of a new purse to match your outfit, consider just changing your outside (of your purse that is).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this purse. One of the girls here where I work has one and changes from red to beige depending on her mood. Its a cool concept. I may have to look into getting one of these.
I understand your need/desire for many purses.

miche purse said...

i love my miche purse and wouldnt be without! are you going to get one!? :)