Saturday, February 20, 2010

Its Sunny outside...so I must...

Why is it that when spring starts to peak its beautiful head out suddenly I have the energy of a 20 year old? I have made a "list" of Spring Items that MUST be done. Some are home bound, some will require a train, and even some will need me to remember how to tie my own shoes.

I know its obvious but when the sun comes out I just want to be alive. Spring seems like a good time to start living again. So I'm gonna...

But first I finished the Cruise scrapbook. My hands started aching at one point last week and I'm afraid Mr. Arthur Itis found his way into my room. (oh, that sounds bad, but not what I meant -sorry mom - like I'd blog about that).

Ahem

Right, so the creative bug/gene took over last weekend and I was determined to get this cruise book done. Too often trips go by and the photos sit until I get the "bug". Sometimes it's years before I can get that done. For example, I finished my UK trip last summer, when the trip was in 2007! Slacker!

This year my goal is to clean house - Scrapbook style. If any of you scrapbook or know anyone who does you know that it's a collector sport. I have tons of paper - doo dads - fiber - stickers - buttons - more doo dads - and more paper. My goal - use it all. I am almost 100% caught up with respect to most recent events. 2009 is all but done except for Halloween and Christmas (I had to get Halloween paper. What? I didn't have anything that worked). I have Christmas from 2008 still to do and I have San Francisco to finish (2008). Watch this space.
Oh...and the best news EVER....I got my Hope Shell for my Miche bag. OMG I love it. It brought tears to my eyes (as many breast cancer things do...). Did you know that Miche bags have consultants? And those consultants have purse parties? I do now. Look out friends/family.

0 comments: