Monday, February 15, 2010

Three Day Weekends are the Bomb!

It wasn't my intention when the three day weekend was upon me to spend all three days locked in the scrapbook room pounding out the cruise and New Orleans, but it turns out that's exactly how I've been spending it.

Well, that's not completely true, I did stretch my buying power and put a bit out on Ebay for the first time ever. Thankfully, lost the bid - and was a bit more than bothered at how annoying it is to bid and then not win. I prefer my purchases to be immediate and none of the guessing game. I think I've seen the last of Ebay for a long time.

And thankfully what I was bidding on, I did manage to find another route and purchased without any bidding wars going on.

And thankfully (you'd think it was Thanksgiving) I was able to keep myself so completely focused that I didn't even notice it was that dreaded holiday yesterday. I do wonder if I'll ever get over my negative feeling toward VD, and even if I did I'm not sure I'd appreciated VD in and of itself. Seems too forced to me and would prefer the man I end up with to lavish me with gifts and chocolate and romance every day. Not literally, but you know what I mean. Love daily!

And with that, I need to get on and get my New Orleans side of the vacation done. I figured this scrapbook will be about 70 pages give or take. Although, as I've gone through the hundreds of photos, I've tried to just pick the best of the best. Which is hard when you think they're all good. But just how many photos does one need of an iguana. I also chose to not go all fancy and spend hours on one page. Simple is best for me these days.

0 comments: