Friday, November 12, 2010

Livin' on a Prayer

I've had Bon Jovi on the mind since Glee this week. If you don't watch Glee 1) What the hell is wrong with you? and 2) Bon Jovi Mash Up...awesome, with a little awesome sauce on the side.

ahem....

So I think from now on I'm going to start each and every blog with, "What the hell happened to this week?"  I'm tellin ya kids, Grandma Spaid was right way back when when she told me that time flies the older you get.  I'm still trying to figure out what happened to October. If anyone see's my missing October please return it. There may, or may not be, a reward.

This week has been all about scrapbooking.  A bunch of crazies came to my house on Tuesday for some girl time and scrapbooking. I'm not sure how much scrapbooking we got done, but we got a lot of girl time done.  (That sounds kinda bad...moving on...)

Tomorrow I'll be braving the hoards and crowds and going to the scrapbook convention with a new to scrapbooking friend. If you can believe this, shes accusing me of being an evil influence.  Me?  Sweet, innocent me!  (Side bar: If while looking for my October you stumble across my halo, please return too). Anyhow, I'm looking forward to going, but am not looking forward to the crowds. I don't do well in crowds since most people are R-U-D-E! I know that's a sweeping generalization, still I stand by it.

...and she breaks into song...

Way back when when I worked with PMDude, he used to purposely say things to see what song would pop into my head.  I find I do that to myself these days.

I need help.

Serious help.

Moving on....

Sunday is another Sunday Dinner. I'm so glad I am doing these. I get to see people on a regular basis and get to cook for large crowds on a regular basis.  This weekend will be a small one...only 7 people I think.  I'm making brisket again.  It was so good last time and so stuck in my noggin, that I feel I should make it again.

I swallowed my vitamin sideways again just now...man that hurts...and what song pops in my head...

...this one...

and that is for you PMDUDE!

0 comments: