Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Missing


I'm sure he's having the time of his life, but his family misses him.  Sunday dinner photo just wasn't the same without him.  Sparky misses his little buddy who used to sit in the speedometer well. Things just don't feel right.

I suspect Puck jumped ship at Seattle Center when I opened my camera bag to get out my camera. He'd been despondent lately and whining about living in the wild.  I tried to express to him that living out in the wild wasn't necessarily a good, or safe, thing.  Still, he had a stubborn streak and was determined to live on the wild side.

I also suspect he's joined the circus and is living amongst the carny people.  I hope he's strong enough to not give in to their wicked ways.  He can be so influenced by his friends. 

If you see Puck, tell him to come home.  He will always have a warm meal and a roof over his head with me.  He's famous with my friends and I just don't think we showed him the appreciation he deserved, which is probably why he thinks the carnival life is more appealing.

0 comments: