Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ARRR! Shiver me timbers...

What the hell does that mean anyhow?

Today I learned something. I know. I know. It's shocking. But by reading a few of my favorite blogs, I learned that today is "National Talk Like a Pirate Day" (thanks lesley girl).

And as such, I think its only fair that I do as I'm told and I discover my true pirate name.

My pirate name is:
Captain Jenny Rackham
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!


So there. Now swab the decks you scoundrels.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm Dirty Prudentilla Filch, or something like that.

I'm diiiiirrrrty.

Vicky said...

I'm Iron Jenny Flint (odd that I'm Jenny and you're Jenn)

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Jenn from WA said...

FM - I love the word Prudentilla...that's classic.

Vicky - I'm not sure if you're easily chipped or not, but I know you're easy to spark.