Thursday, August 09, 2007

I'm eating my veggie's

Another one of those, "who cares" blogs brought to you by Yours Truly. As Patron Saint says so often: My blog. My rules.

My new favorite snack. Veggie Stix. I bought them on a whim since I was in the Organic Food aisle at our local grocery store. Not an aisle I generally frequent, but the organic milk was down that aisle and I had to buy that for the tea I'm drinking these days because local brit only drinks organic. And...so... naturally, I turned to see their snacks. There's sitting all "buy me" like were Veggie Stix.

I recalled having them while being held captive at The Cat Shack many years ago. We had a lot of vegetarian/vegan types there. They're sooo good. Crunchy. Tasty. Flavorful. Yum in a bag.

The best part about them though, and here in lies the real truth, is they are UBBER loud when eating. See they're very crunchy. And I'm hoping that it annoys the hell out of a Creed (name was changed to protect the annoying. AND I don't want to be sued should he claim slander.) See, Creed chews very loud. It's especially fun when we're having a team lunch in the conf room and PMDude mentions with a look the "cow chewing" sound from across the table. AND Creed loves to smack his gum whenever he's in your space. Ugh.

And so with PMDude working from home today. I figured this an excellent opportunity to bug Creed. Chances are he's completely oblivious to my annoyance attempts. But who cares...I'm satisfied just knowing he "might" be bugged. And the Veggie Stix are satisfying my need for a snack.

2 comments:

Teaux said...

I am honored by this wonderful tribute. Well done!

Nicki said...

Just when I think everyone's attempts at annoying me are just a figment of my imagination, you go post something like this.

THEY REALLY ARE OUT TO GET ME!!!

Seriously, though. I've tried the veggie chips. Blech in a bag. Like flavored styrofoam. I'm hoping the sticks are better.