Monday, August 20, 2007

Pink Flamingo's Rock

Monday's suck. Wine Rocks. Wine makes Monday's not suck.

So, I've been thinking about my Halloween costume for this year's Dudley's Top Ten Worst. Every year I think about dressing up, but time goes by and well, I just give up. Last year, a wee bit toasted, I decided to dress this year. And I very seriously stated I would be a pink flamingo. (Note: for those of you who don't know, I collect flamingos. Not just normal flamingos. No they have to be a bit odd -like me.)

I had this vision in my mind, but have "issues" with regards to my vision. See a costume has to be comfortable, danceable and above all, tres chic. Tonight, I logged into that fun little interweb thing and searched. This is what I've found.


OOOO!!! AHHHH! I'd be one hot bird. And one very pink bird. I do have one small issue. I wonder how the bird's neck would attach to my head...what if my waste to head ratio is off and the stupid thing covers my face instead? (no comments from the peanut gallery please on how that wouldn't be such a bad thing.)

Do you know why pink flamingos are pink? Apparently its due to the shrimpees they eat. Hah!

5 comments:

Al & Jo said...

Thanks J...after my day, I needed a laugh!

Lesley said...

OMG, you should totally get that! That is the funnest (and funniest) costume I've ever seen, and I think you would look simply smashing wearing it!

Teaux said...

What about the FOC robot costume?

Nicki said...

You would so totally ROCK in that!!

Jenn from WA said...

Mom - The laugh will actually happen when I wear this costume.

Lesley - I'm on it. If I could just borrow $70 from you...that would be great.

Teaux - Oh man! I forgot. If I painted it pink, I could be a Pink Flamingo Robot.

Freak - So sweet...