Thursday, August 09, 2007

NY - One Year Later

It's hard to believe that exactly one year ago I was wondering the avenues of Manhattan. Oogling and Aggling at all the wonders that are NYC. An amazing place really. And 200+ photos later...I finally...finally finished the NY Scrapbook.

Scrapbooking has been very hot and cold for me lately (much like a certain relationship with a certain XCrush). I will go months without even thinking about doing anything creative. Then one day I get a wild twig up my butt and I sit down until whatever project is done. In this case, it started with wanting to scrap the Westport trip. That led into NY and wanting to finish that trip.

So without any further lollygagging. Here are some of the highlights. (Note: Bad lighting and shotty photography has made the colors off. Trust me though, they are color coordinated.)








4 comments:

Teaux said...

Wow. I could spend all day looking at pictures of your pictures of stuff you did.

Al & Jo said...

Hmmm---our "apple" is working again...I talked to Stephen today and he said the same thing! WOW

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I'll send you all my pictures, just send my finished scrapbooks when they're done. Thanks.

Anandi said...

Nice! So when's the next happy hour/dinner? I could *so* go back to Casuelita's!