Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sigma Pi Alpha Moo - SPAM

This entry has less to do about the meat by product staple of the Hawaiian islands and more about the first word of that combination - Sigma.

As you may recall, all my dedicated readers, I purchased me a brand new lens. Today, said lens arrived. And I love, love, love, love it. I've spent all evening wondering through the neighborhood in search of things to photograph. And in typical jenn photography phasion I found flowers. Lots and lots of flowers oh and a boat.






My ultimate goal is to break out of the flower world. This weekend I plan on going into Seattle and wondering the streets in search for pigs and other great things to shoot. I've been given inspiration by many sites that show photos by photographers I admire. I've heard the more you look at pictures you want to take, the more your eye will start to see those things. We shall see.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

It took me a couple minutes to figure out what "photography phasion" meant. Me am smart.

Pretty flowers! Or are they "phlowers"? I really like the colors. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Scribbler said...

I love the photos. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Nice.
I got to see my friend use that other lens you were looking at. Next week I might post some of the photos he took with his Mark III.

Anandi said...

Nice pics! I love the pigs. My favorite one is Puerco Vaca inside Pacific Place. Say hi to him if you see him!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so crisp that they look clear withOUT my glasses on.