Saturday, April 24, 2010

Purses Purses everywhere!

So the Great Purse Party was today! Thanks all you GalPals who made your appearance. Just a note to you all - you didn't eat enough!
My place turned into a little shop of purses. I went all girly inside seeing all these delicious shells all over my living room. I did manage, just barely, to contain myself to just three. They all have cute little girl names, but I've renamed them for the obvious.

I bought ...

Pinky - of course (Cori)

 
Asian (aka Elizabeth)
And, Snake (Jen)
What was interesting - well to me anyhow - was how different these shells look in person and actually on the purse. I gotta say I NEVER, ever would have ordered Snake or Asian online. But in PURSon (get it?) I loved them. And so now I officially have 5 shells - one for each day of the work week!
The cookie fundraiser today raised a good chunk of change. Thanks everyone for buying them. I also sent everyone home with little packets of cookies. I totally felt like Martha Stewart had inhabited my body for two days. Crazy decorative stuff going on here.
So tomorrow should be interesting. I neglected to call in my estrogen patch this week and the old one came off today. So I'll be going a day and a half without a patch (unless somehow they get them in tomorrow). It'll be interesting to see how this affects me - or if it does. Stay tuned! It could get ugly!

0 comments: