Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Check, check, check

For years I've kept what I affectionately call the "Jenny Do List". It gets moved every month and I keep track of how long shit has been on the list. Just because I really like to see just HOW lazy I am.

Being that I now seem to have a permanent job in the unemployment line (song lyric...know from where?) I figured the least, very least, I could do was get that list done.

Today I cleaned out the garage. It was the last thing on my list of things to do. I've been patiently waiting for nice-ish weather so I can have the garage door open. Today was that day. I organized, repacked, reorganized, repacked and swept the garage. It's clean!

There are still a few things I need to figure out how to get rid of (Mrs. Landlord at one point decided to hack at a tree out front that's a pain in our collective arses. The branches are in a bag that needs to be disposed of somehow. I suppose I could cut them down and put them in the garbage.

There's also now some boxes that need to be recycled. Today is trash day so the recycled bin is FULL and now I have to wait until it's empty.

So now what?

I'm done with all my scrapbooking.

I've searched for a job all week.

I've cleaned out every single cabinet in the kitchen and all the bathrooms.

I've cleaned out and organized the laundry room.

I've cleaned and organized the closets.

Ugh...what else?

I need a job. I'm starting to feel very antsy and a bit discouraged.  I'm anxious too and I hate all those feelings.

I'm taking my anxious, antsy and discouraged butt out for a wog. That's what I'm going to do.

0 comments: