Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And....she's off

Whew. After a sprint to get all my work done enough so I can leave on vacation and not worry/think about work, I'm finally ready to think about my vacation. Which is a good thing since I leave tomorrow.

Now normally I would have been packed a week ago. Prepared by reading tourism sites and have planned my entire visit to DC. And yet here I sit posting to the blog instead. What gives with me? This makes TWICE this year that I've not had a plan when I've gone on vacation. (The first being the weekend with the XXXCrush - whom - thanks for asking - I've not heard from since I sent my lovely email expressing my crush on him. Cad!)

So tomorrow I'm off to our nations capital. I'm excited to go. I've never been as an adult (I have photos of me of when I was like 3 there, but that certainly doesn't count.) Mom and SLSIL will be getting in way before me tomorrow and the games will begin.

I promise I will try to post from DC - mostly because PMDude is back at work "monitoring" my projects and it'll make him feel all jealous. But also because you, my dear fan base, will be dying to read my traipsing about our capital. I have sent a memo to "Dubya's" people requesting lunch with him, but haven't heard back yet. So I may have to just drop by. As if.

3 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Jenn,

If you see Dubya, do me a favor and vomit on him for... oh... about seven years. You know, return the favor.

As if just saying "Dubya" isn't enough to make you hurl.

Al & Jo said...

Well, well, SLSIL and I are sitting at the airport waiting for our flight...and we are in FIRST CLASS!!! Wooohooo -- we are starting this vacation off the right way! And both of us said "THANK GOODNESS" you didn't have time to PLAN our vacation!!! Darn, PM is bred into you!! See you soon..l..

Teaux said...

I (remotely) hate you.