Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yahoo Swami Speaks Up again

The Yahoo Swami has been, well, lame of late. But today's oracle excellence provided this advice:

Capricorn
Your romantic impulses are strong right now, so it's a great time to go out on a date, even with someone you've been living with for years. Make all the arrangements and see where things go from there.

Someone I've been living with for years? WTF? I've not been living with anyone for years. Well, except the Big Black Beast of Burden. But I'm not taking him out ever again.

I had to "take him out" on Tuesday night due to a significant and impressive thunder storms that rumbled through the hood. There were two claps of thunder simultaneously that rattled the windows, sent the cat under the bed, and set off the fire alarm in the building.

Attempting to figure out in my haze of sleep what was going on, I realized I didn't have a cat carrier and had to stuff the cat (now firmly stuck under the bed) in a pillow case in order to evacuate the building.

Me and the not so happy pillow case departed Chez Jenn's and promptly put ourselves in the Mustang for save keeping. It took the firemen 7 minutes to get there. The whole freaking place could have burned down by then. AND no hot firemen. What is this world coming to?

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I'll send a hunky fireman or two your way, babe.

Al & Jo said...

I think you need to speak to your brother-in-law the fireman about 1. slow response time by the hood fire department
2. lack of hunks....

And please buy a cat carrier for my poor, deprived grandkitty.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there was such a thing as un-hot firemen.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!