Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Boys are back in town...sorta!



You don't recognize them do you? Well, No you wouldn't. But that there are my boys at DMQ. I, they're main stalker, didn't recognize them. It was a sad sad day for me yesterday when I realized the front guy had been fired. So sad. Then to find out the keyboardist had quit! Man, no wonder these boys hadn't been around lately.

They do still have that DMQ sound, as the video suggests - did you notice the HOT babe at the end of the video. Yah, that hotness... me! And that bright light on my face? The sun! I know! Sun in Seattle. No way! But it's true. I have proof.

Sorry I posted that before it's time. I wanted to be sure you all got a good glimpse of the HOT chick at the end of the video... So here's a photo just in case you missed. it.


Stop staring at my beers!

The party going on behind me was a 35th Anniversary for Ray's Boathouse. An icon on the Seattle waterfront (well north of the waterfront). The sun was shining, the wind was blowing, but we didn't care. It was free food and drink all night long. The food was spectacular. I've never seen such an outstanding display of delicious food - well for free anyhow.

So the quote of the night came from HikerGirl. I can't set it up for you because out of context is much funnier.

HikerGirl: "I'm surprised I can hold something in my mouth that long without swallowing."

0 comments: