Sunday, June 01, 2008

I can't feel my face

OMG...I can't feel my face. I can barely type and see straight. What started out as a simple dinner has ended up with me not being able to feel my face.

I'm drunk. And instead of drunk dailin, I'm drunk blogging. Trouble. Serious trouble. I'm gonna be hurtin tomorrow. I hooked up with our UK folk and well, here I am at almost midnight and I can't feel my face. We started at Capital Grill with champagne...not my normal drink, but OMG so good. Then we had a fantastic bottle of wine. Followed by an after dinner drink, and then a drinks at Tommy Bahamas for a some sort or other popsicle martini thingy ma bob. Either way, I'm toast. Three of them at Tommy's ... we taxi'd our way to the hotel only to find our the hotel bar was closed. Bugger.

We had three drinks there, martini's I might add. And consequently -which I'm surprised I can spell - I'm hammered. Wait I already said that.

Tomorrow we set up shop at TechEd and oh. dear. god...if tonight is any indication of how the week is going to go...I'm in trouble. Big drunkin trouble.

Drunk in Orlando - over and out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord! That explains a lot about this morning! It was a good thing I put down my drink before reading this blog, otherwise I would have had fruit punch coming out of my nose!! OBTW - Mr. PB gave you a compliment today, so don't send the gators after him.

Anonymous said...

Do British citizens count as TCNs?

I'm pretty impressed with your capability to spell under the influence - mine tends to fall apart, as all the keys look alike at that point!

Glad you enjoyed it so much!

XOXO

Mike G.