Monday, June 23, 2008

Thoughts as the Day Goes By

I've been accused of getting random songs stuck in my head for no apparent reason. Well, okay so it happens. I admit it. I can't control it. But I noticed today all the random thoughts that pass through my mind. And lucky you, I decided to share them with you. Now it should be stated these aren't the ONLY thoughts that passed by, just the random ones. And I could explain why they were random at the time, but that's too much work.

And so in no particular order, here's a few nuggets.

Shake'NBake - Who buys this stuff? Oh, I do. For some ungodly known reason I bought ShakeNBake. Now being a amateur chef (in my own mind anyhow) I couldn't understand why this was in my cabinet. Ick, BTW. I cooked it today and ICK.
Must Love Dogs - I think I need to watch this movie again. There's something about the chemistry with John Cusak and the woman - who I can't remember. It seems that suddenly my helpless romantic side feels the need to watch a romantic comedy.
Straws are underrated - I really think straws aren't used enough at home anymore. I bought a bag of straws a couple weeks ago for some reason - probably the same shopping trip I bought the Shake'N Bake.
Green - I need more green in my closet.
Purses - What purse should I bring for the DMQ show tomorrow? I should have bought that little purse on the rack in Florida.
Junk Mail - If I were to shred all the junk mail I get in my ever so small mailbox, I wonder how many days it would take to fill up the shredder?
Monkey's are scary little creatures.
Maybe instead of a new BBQ I should buy and indoor grill. Wait! I already have an indoor grill. Where is that grill?
One's perception (is that even a word) may be the most annoying aspect of my life at the moment. How do you change a perception? Do I want to?
A brownie sounds good right now.
Then a somewhat normal thought hit me, that's going to cause me to do some deep diving into the soul, "Am I leaving a mark in life?"
My head hurts!

3 comments:

Anandi said...

1. TJ LOVES Shake n Bake, but only the pork flavor. And it has to be used on chicken. Picky, picky.

2. Straws rock. I use them at home too.

3. Shameless plug for green - I have way more green items in my Etsy shop than any other color: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5174609§ion_id=5168523

I *so* love green. All shades of it. Yum!

Al & Jo said...

Were you drunk when you wrote this???

Blueberry said...

Sounds like most of our conversations =)