Tuesday, August 03, 2010

If only...

My home computer is dead.

D-E-D dead (Name that movie)

It got some sort of nasty virus on Sunday and it tore through all my programs and disabled my entire computer. Ugh. Stupid virus! If only I could find the person who created that virus...I'd stick that virus right up his...

Live.Laugh.Love is going okay. I ventured out this weekend with my niece to practice poses and just to practice shooting people in general. Whole different animal than shooting objects. If only I could find a photographer...

I feel like I've been super busy, but can't exactly tell you what I've been doing. If only I could put my finger on what I've been up too...

Spend all day Saturday at a team garage sale. Overall the team did well raising funds for their respective fund raising goals. I raised a whole $10. If only I had made money...

Alaska cruise is getting closer. As in 14 days away! Woot Woot! I've been doing serious research about each of our ports. I just can't travel somewhere and not know about the area/region. If only I could retain that information in my noggin.

I think I'm coming down with a cold. I thought I got a vitamin lodged in my throat (you know when you swallow a large pill and it goes down horizontally instead of vertically). It turns out I may be getting a sore throat. If only I had sick leave...

0 comments: