Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Published...

I'm so excited, I can barely contain myself ...

So, you know how every year I get involved with this little thing called the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 day! And every year I go out and shoot photos to send them to maybe - someday - if they feel like it - use a photo in marketing.

Well today was that day!

I waltzed into the Getting Started meeting and the official PowerPoint opening slide is this photo.

My favorite photo of all times...it gets me all teary-eyed every time I see it.

My photo...on the official PowerPoint!


Look! That's me in a dark room doing my very best Vanna White.

But wait, it gets better.

Then, they start playing the marketing video that plays and runs through photos prior to the meeting getting started.  THREE of my photos are in that video!

THREE!

I can barely contain my excitement at seeing MY PHOTOs being used. 

Which three? Thanks for asking...



I'm famous! I'll sign autographs in the sitting room after my viewing!

Did I mention I'm so excited to have MY PHOTOs being used?

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That is awesome, Jenn! Brava!!!

I love those photos. They made me teary, too. They really capture the spirit of the Three-Day.

Ken La Salle said...

Congratulations! It must feel great!