Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just another Tuesday, wait Wednesday, night...

Why do firemen hold such an appeal to us girls? My brother-in-law is a fireman...and he's just Stupid-Brother-in-Law. Nothing overly exciting...(hehehe...don't tell him I said that). 

It could be the uniforms.

It could be the bravery and courage we associate with them.

It could be they are just damn hot under all that fire protecting gear...

Or it could be I'm just weird and I blame my mother.

Tonight I was warm and happy sitting on my couch getting ready to take a nap when I heard the fire alarm of a unit in our complex go off. 

"Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy", I thought.

I grab my coat, my camera, my shoes (yes I have to remember my shoes) and I was off.

Ten minutes later, the cavalry arrived. 

Wait...the alarm's going off again!  Will they come check it out again?

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...too bad I'm upstairs and so done with going out in the cold. Sorry boys, you'll have to work this one without me.

I wonder what percentage of their calls are false alarms. 

In other news, I'm on day 12 of Project365 and I'm 12 for 12 with my photos.  Only (calculator please) 353 more photos to go.  In case you've been remiss in checking out my progress, here are the last several you've missed.

0 comments: